Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how to add a button below every post title on post lists and post search result lists page?

Question

Posted · Report post

i could do this on platformpro easily, just added the code below pagelines_get_post_metabar() in the template.postloop.php file. but now on pagelines framework it didn't work any more because the template.postloop.php disappeared. i searched the forum again and again to find new solution for editing postloop, it seems can be done by add new postloop section, but don't know how. this is the code i need to insert: <?php if (function_exists('wpfp_link')) { wpfp_link(); } ?> this is the whole content of the section.php: <?php /* Section: newPostLoop Author: PageLines Author URI: http://www.pagelines.com Description: The Main Posts Loop. Includes content and post information. Class Name: PageLinesPostLoop Workswith: main */ /** * Main Post Loop Section * * @package PageLines Framework * @author PageLines */ class PageLinesPostLoop extends PageLinesSection { /** * Section template. */ function section_template() { //Included in theme root for easy editing. $theposts = new PageLinesPosts(); $theposts->load_loop(); } } how should i insert the code to realize a favorite button below every post title in lists page? pls help....i am newbie...not a programmer thanks in advance:)

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately, support for this topic is only available for PageLines Framework 2.1.6. You should consider upgrading to the paid version in order to obtain help, or, you may engage one of our professional developers at http://www.pagelines.com/pros.

Posted · Report post

cool......thanks a lot for the instruction

Posted · Report post

i am considering upgrade to paid version now.....necessary...get help and save time but i have to wait for my credit card to pay dollar online...... is any discount code available? i can't afford too much....

Posted · Report post

Yes, discounts are available. Write to hello@pagelines.com and they will reply Monday.