Photo

how to add a button below every post title on post lists and post search result lists page?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 matador18

matador18

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

i could do this on platformpro easily, just added the code below pagelines_get_post_metabar() in the template.postloop.php file. but now on pagelines framework it didn't work any more because the template.postloop.php disappeared. i searched the forum again and again to find new solution for editing postloop, it seems can be done by add new postloop section, but don't know how. this is the code i need to insert: this is the whole content of the section.php: http://www.pagelines.com Description: The Main Posts Loop. Includes content and post information. Class Name: PageLinesPostLoop Workswith: main */ /** * Main Post Loop Section * * @package PageLines Framework * @author PageLines */ class PageLinesPostLoop extends PageLinesSection { /** * Section template. */ function section_template() { //Included in theme root for easy editing. $theposts = new PageLinesPosts(); $theposts->load_loop(); } } how should i insert the code to realize a favorite button below every post title in lists page? pls help....i am newbie...not a programmer thanks in advance:)

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

Unfortunately, support for this topic is only available for PageLines Framework 2.1.6. You should consider upgrading to the paid version in order to obtain help, or, you may engage one of our professional developers at http://www.pagelines.com/pros.

#3 matador18

matador18

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

cool......thanks a lot for the instruction

#4 matador18

matador18

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

i am considering upgrade to paid version now.....necessary...get help and save time but i have to wait for my credit card to pay dollar online...... is any discount code available? i can't afford too much....

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yes, discounts are available. Write to hello@pagelines.com and they will reply Monday.