Photo

right sidebar blank space on my Blog page can't be hidden, please help...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marionhassoldphotography

marionhassoldphotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hi, i tried everything, the checkboxes, the search, the css... for a week since i started my homepage everything was fine...my blog page was full width without any widgest and the slider was full width also. but yesterday something messed it all up and now there is a blank white space to the right and i can not hide it! there are no widgets in that side bar there is nothing in the layout all hide checkboxes are actived and css changes did not apply. What else could i do? I do not like it looking that way and it worked all the time until now...reset to defaults did not help. i found similar problems with the search but the suggested solutions did not work for me at all.

#2 marionhassoldphotography

marionhassoldphotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

OMG i fixed it myself. Whatever caused this to happen in the first place...this might help somebody else. In Custom CSS i added this line: .one-sidebar-right #pagelines_content #column-wrap { width: 100%;} i am so happy i got my previous layout back!

#3 Henry Perkins

Henry Perkins

Friendly Contributor

• Members

• 198 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

@marionhassoldphotography I just want to say that your site is beautiful! Also, I love the social sharing icons. :)