Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PageLines Sections Plugin - won't install

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone, My FTP info and permissions are fine - I can automatically update plugins and themes through the WP interface easily. When I click "Install It Now!" for the PageLines Sections Plugin, I enter the FTP info and click "Proceed" ...nothing happens. No error message, no confirmation, nothing changes. Help? I'd really love to get some new sections, etc. Jen

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Jen, Do you have your launchpad information added to Dashboard > PageLines > Account ? If you do, and you're logged in to the Dashboard (WP), which you'd have to be, then the installation for PageLines Sections should work directly from Dashboard > PageLines > Store with one click. Is this what you're doing?

Posted · Report post

Yes, thank you, it says that I am successfully logged in as jenniferlcross when I go to Dashboard-->PageLines-->Account. I've also tried multiple browsers, refreshing the store, etc. Difficult because there is no error message. I have multiple sites and I have the same issue regardless of the site I'm on or the browser I'm in.

Posted · Report post

Jennifer, via the Inbox at the top, send me a private message with an administrator level user ID and password and I'll take a look for you.

Posted · Report post

Done! Please let me know what you find out or if I should try to install manually. I have the Pagelines Section zip but don't know where to put it. Jen

Posted · Report post

Could you two share what the issue was? I have a similar issue.