• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 buddy1

buddy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

I have a custom header image and it has been fine until today. It no longer shows. I have deleted and reinstalled it in Theme Options header and Nav space and saved options but nothing shows. How can I get my header image back? Thanks, Buddy

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Buddy, it appears that either a plugin is causing this problem (often they can affect the oddest things if they become deprecated), or, you might have some recently changed code in the CSS. Could you start by deactivating any plugins, particularly any you added before this started? Check to see if it comes back. I also recommend doing a periodic check to see if the plugins are all up to date and fully compatible with the latest release of WP. If that doesn't work, please post any custom code you may have here. Note that the very bottom of the Facebook icon in the header is showing so something is in the header, and likely your custom image is there too. The HTML validator says you have an error that may be the cause:

#3 buddy1

buddy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

You were right on it, when I looked at page source there were no quote marks at the end of the image url. I added quotation marks at the end or the image url in custom options and it is working fine. Thank you for your help. Buddy