Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feature Request: Per-page Page Title Display Meta Setting

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is a simple feature request! It would be really nice to have the option in the per-page pageslines meta settings to turn on/off the display of the page title - similar to the way sections can be toggled. This is something I've seen others asking about in the forums as well, so I know I'm not the only one :) I'm not requesting this because I couldn't do it without the option. Of course it could always be displayed by default and hidden with css or maybe even some conditional php filter, but pagelines is all about making things incredibly easy when it comes to building and managing your site, and this falls right in line with that. Ps. site url should not be a required field for this category.

Posted · Report post

I've added your request to our features request system and included it in my weekly report. While I agree that on the surface it may not seem sensible to post your URL for a feature request, it often helps us to see why a request is being made.

Posted · Report post

Feature is already added into next release http://www.pagelines.com/tracking/pagelinesframework/issues/88