2 replies to this topic

#1 bsaul

bsaul

Advanced Member

• Members

• 76 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

This is actually a very simple site that uses few of the PageLines extras, but it won't load on Blackberry Bold. Which is a real problem for this client as he wants such obvious devices to be able to see his site. I've not dared test my other sites created with PageLines but will have to, just in case. A message is displayed that states the page is too large and cannot be opened. This test was carried out at a testing company for me as a favour - sadly I don't have a Bold myself upon which to test. This site I can create in another theme but that's not really the point as I'd bought this theme to create all my client sites. Any ideas or similar problems with others?

#2 bsaul

bsaul

Advanced Member

• Members

• 76 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

Aha - this seems to be an issue with some Blackberries having limited available resource once upgraded to OS6. I'm looking further into how we can work around this and will post here anyway - glad this is not a PL issue, but will still be useful.

#3 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for the update on this! I have not heard of this issue before so I appreciate the input. If you consider this topic resolved, please "accept" an answer - thanks!