Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Widgets add for deep pages automatic

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi! I use IBlogPro 4 and have a little problem... When I was adding a deep page, 3 steps down: http://www.webbdo.se/webbhotell/bestall/silver/ a widgets shows up at the top right called (Best?¤ll webbhotellspaket) whit link under. And also for the Page one step down http://www.webbdo.se/webbhotell/bestall/. This Widget is no where to find in "admin" Widgets. I use plugin "TS Custom Widgets" to organise. And there is 2 widgets that shows up "Not registered". So basically the widgets doesent exist in WordPress source. I dont want the Widget there. If I add a new widget, the unregistered widget still is there. It doesent overrides... Regards Pierre

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Pierre, Add this to the custom CSS in Custom Code settings. [code]#grandchildnav.widget {display:none;} [/code]

Posted · Report post

Worked! Thanks!

Posted · Report post

No problem, happy to help!

Posted · Report post

Hi Again! Did saw that the page??s still was in source which not is good. I want the "
    " complete gone! How?

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry, I don't understand. What do you mean specifically? You'd like to hide all children links?

Posted · Report post

Hi Again :) In the page you dont se the "Childnav" but if you look at the source you see. And that means that search robot see aswell. Exampel from page webbdo.se/webbhotell/bestall/ (source).

Posted · Report post

?

Posted · Report post

Hi Webbdo, Using your favourite FTP client, go to the following directory. /wp-content/themes/iblogpro Once there open up the file called sidebar.php and then remove the following code. [code][/code] This can be found on line 8. Once the code has been removed, save the file and then go to your website and the widget will be removed.

Posted · Report post

Will try that tomorrow. Just interested in why it add automatic?

Posted · Report post

Thanks! Wounder why this was added in first place? Does it effect anything els in the theme?