5 replies to this topic

#1 bxbmedia

bxbmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

I'm trying to get the bottom of the primary image shown in the site link to rest flush against the bottom of the browser. For some reason there is like 10px of white space separating them and I have been combing over the layout with chrome's inspector pecking away at it for like 2 hours now and can't seem to tell where the problem is. Auto formatting has been turned off, and there is no margin or padding that is creating this gap - that I can see. The last thing I did that allowed me to close the gap a little was to add a line-height of 0 to the .fix::after pseudo class. I don't remember ever having this problem before with any other site. Please help! Using Framework 2.1.6

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hi, I've looked but can't find the right CSS element. I don't know what settings you have or custom CSS. Is there a way we can set up a screen share later today or over the weekend? Please let me know what timezone you're in and a convenient time. I'm US East coast.

#3 bxbmedia

bxbmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hi, thanks for looking. We could do a screen share later today maybe (skype?), could you do something like 9:30pm? I am also on EST. If not today, sometime tomorrow morning or afternoon could work. I PM'd you my email address. Thanks, Evan

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

Evan, 9:30PM is fine. We have a process we use. Just before 9:30 this evening I will send you a link for you to join me.

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

Evan, I apologize. I believe we just must have missed each other. Currently we have an upgrade in progress so I'm not going to be available till the weekend or early next week to help with this. Please let me know what day during business hours works for you. I normally am in between 2 and 5PM Eastern time.

#6 bxbmedia

bxbmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Thanks, it isn't an issue for me anymore, but I didn't solve it either. Thanks again for your help.