Photo

site only loads in firefox and very slowly.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 donnanova

donnanova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

I'm at my wits end. My host is the most unhelpful helpful people on the planet. My site only loads in firefox and very other browser is a blank white screen. Yet my host says it loads on every browser for them and at blazing speed (making me feel crazy). on my end it loads slow and the dreaded white screen. I have deactivated every plugin. I'm guessing getting a cdn provider will help with lag. But how do i my site to load on all browsers??? www.musthaveswag.com

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

I visited your site and it's loading super fast on Firefox with no blank white screen at all. Have you tried loading your site on a different computer? Did this start happening after making a certain change to your site?

#3 donnanova

donnanova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

its working now. I had different people (diff. states and ip's) tell me the same thing. For 2 days my site was behaving like this. however while this was happening every other site on the planet was zooming. Since writing my orinigal post my site seems to be working on all browsers and loading very quickly. however only firefox displays the videos on my homepage.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'm looking on Firefox and I don't see any videos. Is there supposed to be a video in each post?

#5 donnanova

donnanova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

i cleared the history and cache and now its making sense however i will never understand the 2 days of blank page for me and my friends. Thank you Catrina for your assistance

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

You're welcome