• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lbsimmon

lbsimmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm getting " The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." with all my links. Any suggestions?

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

It appears your site is infected with a virus. You need to discuss this with your hosting company and have them remove the virus. I can't even view it at present as my anti-virus program blocks your site.

#3 lbsimmon

lbsimmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

It is working for me from my mac, and google searches. But I have also notified my hosting company to take a look. Once they reply I will follow up.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

Hi Ibsimmon, Any word from your host yet ?

#5 lbsimmon

lbsimmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hey Danny, the host did clean up the code. I've also updated my cpanel password and made sure the latest version of WP, plugins and themes are running. Still having a issue with the links for some reason. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Lee (lbsimmon)

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

Lee, I just visited the site. When visiting the links, everything seems to be working in Firefox on a Windows computer. The links inside the body of articles and in excerpts seem to be causing that problem and I believe that's due to a plugin. PageLines doesn't open links with any spinning images or in windows. I'd suggest looking in Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins for any that deal with links, new windows, external links, etc. The source code appears correct and even opening a link with a target tag like target="_blank" would not cause this issue. Wordpress doesn't do it either. Likely a plugin is outdated.