Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Links not working

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm getting " The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." with all my links. Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It appears your site is infected with a virus. You need to discuss this with your hosting company and have them remove the virus. I can't even view it at present as my anti-virus program blocks your site.

Posted · Report post

It is working for me from my mac, and google searches. But I have also notified my hosting company to take a look. Once they reply I will follow up.

Posted · Report post

Hi Ibsimmon, Any word from your host yet ?

Posted · Report post

Hey Danny, the host did clean up the code. I've also updated my cpanel password and made sure the latest version of WP, plugins and themes are running. Still having a issue with the links for some reason. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Lee (lbsimmon)

Posted · Report post

Lee, I just visited the site. When visiting the links, everything seems to be working in Firefox on a Windows computer. The links inside the body of articles and in excerpts seem to be causing that problem and I believe that's due to a plugin. PageLines doesn't open links with any spinning images or in windows. I'd suggest looking in Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins for any that deal with links, new windows, external links, etc. The source code appears correct and even opening a link with a target tag like target="_blank" would not cause this issue. Wordpress doesn't do it either. Likely a plugin is outdated.