Photo

Drop Down Navigation on EcoPro?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sourena

Sourena

Advocate

• Members

• 563 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:40 AM

EcoPro has an option to "Enable Drop Down Navigation" but I could not find any Drop Down Navigation on the top menu. I have some child pages but they do not show up in the form of drop-down. Am I missing something?

#2 kellylazarus

kellylazarus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:55 AM

Are you using WP3 menus? If so, you have to make the menu hierarchical by dragging the pages to the right to "indent" them. And to double-check, unless you've checked "Hide Sub Header?" you should at least see your child pages listed under the header but on top of the man feature/content div. That would at least tell you your child pages are set up properly. I can tell by your other questions that you know what you're doing so please pardon me if you've thought of this already.

#3 Sourena

Sourena

Advocate

• Members

• 563 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

I did not use WP3 menus, and I do not know how to replace the current menu with WP3 menus. Is there any way to do that? I also have not checked checked "Hide Sub Header". I created a bunch of pages and child pages. I see the child pages listed under the header but I do not see any "Drop Down" of any sort. I also do not see the child pages of my child pages.

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3254 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

are you on the latest version of the theme? In it, you'll find that the new native menus feature is support in the wp-admin. Just add a menu, and some pages and you're off :)

#5 Sourena

Sourena

Advocate

• Members

• 563 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

Thanks! It was the first time I used menus.