Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

indication for the poll and slider plugin to use in PageLines

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, I work with PageLines FrameWork and I would ask a little help to users PageLines. Long ago I seek a good plugin for creating polls, but never found! All that exists in wordpress/extend/plugins/*polls* have been tested, and none of the available good! I want a plugin that allows authors to create polls. To this must be a plugin premium version! Another plugin that also seek, and would like some indication from you is a plugin for creating slides for use in Posts and Pages, allowing authors to use. If none of these plugins do not actually exist, is a tip for staff to develop and include in PageLines Store. :)

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Actually, in both cases, you can determine what Authors have access to by controlling their dashboard. Check this (watch the video) http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dashboard-commander/ For polls, I use WP-Polls and it works great. For the slides, our own sliders can be used by authors if you're assigning those options to authors, particularly using Dashboard Commander. That said, since the slider is part of the Post/Page Meta Settings, you can go to Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Advanced and set the Post/Page Meta to Authors. Then, in a post or page, the author can use the settings to create slides in the post.

Posted · Report post

Ok, thank you! His idea is a good alternative, more for what I understand, the plugin works with the limitations of wordpress functionalities, also tested the Adminimize, Users-manager. While the WP-Polls, I'm using it, more like something better! :) And that slider plugin is look something like this: http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-pro-wordpress-premium-slider-plugin/253501 Anyway rangelone, I appreciate your help :)

Posted · Report post

Hi Joseneas, Is this issue now resolved or do you require further assistance?

Posted · Report post

No thanks Danny! I found the solution with the Nextgen plugin and using the same wp-poll. May terminate the post!