#1 joseneas

joseneas

Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts
  • LocationSalvador - Bahia - Brazil
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

Hello, I work with PageLines FrameWork and I would ask a little help to users PageLines. Long ago I seek a good plugin for creating polls, but never found! All that exists in wordpress/extend/plugins/*polls* have been tested, and none of the available good! I want a plugin that allows authors to create polls. To this must be a plugin premium version! Another plugin that also seek, and would like some indication from you is a plugin for creating slides for use in Posts and Pages, allowing authors to use. If none of these plugins do not actually exist, is a tip for staff to develop and include in PageLines Store. :)

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Actually, in both cases, you can determine what Authors have access to by controlling their dashboard. Check this (watch the video)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

For polls, I use WP-Polls and it works great. For the slides, our own sliders can be used by authors if you're assigning those options to authors, particularly using Dashboard Commander. That said, since the slider is part of the Post/Page Meta Settings, you can go to Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Advanced and set the Post/Page Meta to Authors. Then, in a post or page, the author can use the settings to create slides in the post.

#3 joseneas

joseneas

Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Ok, thank you! His idea is a good alternative, more for what I understand, the plugin works with the limitations of wordpress functionalities, also tested the Adminimize, Users-manager. While the WP-Polls, I'm using it, more like something better! :) And that slider plugin is look something like this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Anyway rangelone, I appreciate your help :)

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16358 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi Joseneas, Is this issue now resolved or do you require further assistance?

#5 joseneas

joseneas

Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

No thanks Danny! I found the solution with the Nextgen plugin and using the same wp-poll. May terminate the post!