• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 donnanova

donnanova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

Out of nowhere my main page content area turned transparent. I don't know how or why it happened, nor do I know to fix it. I'd be grateful for any assistance. My site is www.musthaveswag.com

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Hi,

From looking at your code, you have the following:

.canvas .page-canvas, .thepage .content, .sf-menu li, #primary-nav ul.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active, .commentlist ul.children .even {
	background-color: FFFFFF;
	}

Therefore, go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Color Control and add a # to FFFFFF and save settings.

This should resolve your issue.

#3 donnanova

donnanova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

hi danny Thanks for your help however when I add the "#" it automatically goes away. remaining as FFFFFF. I deactivated all plugins and the main page is still transparent. btw I'm using PageLines Framework 2.1.6 if that helps at all. Also another issue I'm experiencing at the same time my content area went transparent is the header on all my browsers is the title of my last post not my website name ( sorry if I should have created a new topic for this concern)

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hi, When you go to Color Control, can you delete the FFFFFF and then save your settings. The click on the box where the hex color should be and a color popup window will appear, select your color of choice then click the multi colored circle icon, then save your settings.

#5 donnanova

donnanova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

Danny it worked like a charm. Thank you so much for your help :D

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts