Advocate

• Members

• 304 posts
  • LocationBreda, The Netherlands

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hi,

I would like to use the Background Manager plugin (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) with Pagelines Framework (PF) to have changing backgrounds besides my pages. Some pages random some pages with a fixed background. I haven't been able though to get the backgrounds visible alongside my PF site. I'm using a responsive design with a pixel width. And a Content Width Page Site Design Mode.

Does anyone know how to make this plugin work in Pagelines Platform? Or is there another workaround/plugin?

Thanks in advance, Jan

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

I'm not sure how the plugin can be "made" to work for PageLines Framework but you can try deactivating your other active plugins to see if there's a plugin conflict. If that doesn't solve the problem, you may need to find another plugin. I searched around and found this one:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 janpeeters

janpeeters

Advocate

• Members

• 304 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Thanks for the research Catrina, didn't find that one so I'll try that one first. I'll leave the discussion open for now if someone else knows a solution. If the plugin you suggest works fine I'll close it. Thanks.

#4 janpeeters

janpeeters

Advocate

• Members

• 304 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi Catrina, after I reinstalled Wordpress, Background Manager started to work. It solved all the other problems I recently posted too. Sorry for the hassle. Jan