5 replies to this topic

#1 adminplp

adminplp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hi.
I'm using iblogpro5 5.1.2, jigoshop 1.2.2 and wordpress 3.3.2
I see my product inside the shop. I can add product in the cart, but when I want to see my cart. It's impossible to see anything. So does "track your order" "my account" and basically every other pages from the new page that jigoshop created. I have try to disable all the options, to see what could be the bug and rearrange the template inside
I also try with pagelines framework pro 2.1.6. with no result.

I have try the free theme "eleven" from wordpress installation. And it work good.

I'm working with MAMP. I don't think that could be the bug.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

Have you tried deactivating all other active plugins? Also, it would be difficult to check out the problem if there's no live link for moderators to visit. Would it be possible for you to upload a live site and provide password-only access?

#3 adminplp

adminplp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

I clearly not understand, seem to be the localhost working version. Now everything looks fine. I just create a new website for my testing and it work fine. "http://www.plp01.com/shop/"

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Is there any difference in plugins or anything else between the new testing version and your localhost version?

#5 adminplp

adminplp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

there's no plugin at all in the new version. I deleted them, instead of deactivate them

#6 adminplp

adminplp

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

problem solves.