• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 silviadots

silviadots

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Framework Version:Version: 2.2.2

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

I'm using Pageline Platform, I'd like to give to Post Archive pages a different layout. By default it uses the same as the blog page, so in my case .two-sidebar-center and I like to have .one-sidebar-right. I think I just have to correct the php but I can't find it in the postloop file anything about archive! Thank's in advance

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17663 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Hi silviadots, Which PageLines product are you using Platform or PageLines Lite ?

#3 silviadots

silviadots

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi danny, I'm using Platform, I'm sorry the discussion came out in the wrong category. I don't know how to move it to the general one...

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17663 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi, If you wish to do this with the free version of Platform, it will require custom code. Therefore, you may want to contact one of the Pagelines Pros. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/ However, if you purchase PageLines Framework, this can be done with a click of a button, in the Special Pages settings area. You can take PageLines Framework for a test drive here, simply create an account and follow the instructions. http://demo.pagelines.com

#5 silviadots

silviadots

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Thank you Danny, I was sure that this was possible with pro, but unfortunately I cannot afford the fees for the moment! Hope to find out the budget soon to buy it. Pageline is a great resource for everyone, thanks for it!

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17663 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hi silviadots, Contact the PageLines helpdesk, they may be able to help you? hello at pagelines dot com