Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Archive layout

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm using Pageline Platform, I'd like to give to Post Archive pages a different layout. By default it uses the same as the blog page, so in my case .two-sidebar-center and I like to have .one-sidebar-right. I think I just have to correct the php but I can't find it in the postloop file anything about archive! Thank's in advance

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi silviadots, Which PageLines product are you using Platform or PageLines Lite ?

Posted · Report post

Hi danny, I'm using Platform, I'm sorry the discussion came out in the wrong category. I don't know how to move it to the general one...

Posted · Report post

Hi, If you wish to do this with the free version of Platform, it will require custom code. Therefore, you may want to contact one of the Pagelines Pros. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/ However, if you purchase PageLines Framework, this can be done with a click of a button, in the Special Pages settings area. You can take PageLines Framework for a test drive here, simply create an account and follow the instructions. http://demo.pagelines.com

Posted · Report post

Thank you Danny, I was sure that this was possible with pro, but unfortunately I cannot afford the fees for the moment! Hope to find out the budget soon to buy it. Pageline is a great resource for everyone, thanks for it!

Posted · Report post

Hi silviadots, Contact the PageLines helpdesk, they may be able to help you? hello at pagelines dot com