Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Can't get my "Call Out" box to Load an image to Save My Life??

Question

Posted · Report post

Sorry to bother everyone with an easy one... but the CSS is easier than this! I'm in the back-end of Framework and I can't get an image to load for my Call Out section on my home page. It must be a bug because it loads the image in the back end but is not showing up on the front end? Yes, I saved the meta settings and even clicked the update as well ??“just to make sure... Can anyone get me over this speed bump? Thanks, -Nick

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Nick, I'm not sure that it's a bug as this hasn't been reported by others and thousands use callouts. However, it might be a plugin conflict. We're investigating and will reply back with more info shortly.

Posted · Report post

Nick, what time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern Daylight Savings. I'd like to schedule a screen sharing session with you to take a look at the Dashboard, plugins, settings and see what happens when you load the image. Let me know when that's convenient tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

Can you try a test for me? In the callout, please replace the url for the link with # to see if the image appears. It's possible the link is causing the image to break. I appreciate your help in testing this.

Posted · Report post

No problem Nick. Glad to help. We'll fix that bug in an upcoming release. I'm not sure which one but it will be resolved. Thanks for your patience.