Altering page div structure

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cioadmin

cioadmin

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

Alright, so I've been messing around with my site structure utilizing the inspect feature on chrome...

Here is the structure how it is now:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

elipses for collapsed content at the moment.

If I wanted to switch the position of those two items in the raw code (the sidebar-wrap div block would come before the column-wrap), would I need to alter a template file / would this even be possible?

I had asked a question previously today about getting the sidebar above the content for hierarchy in responsive resizing, and although I wasn't able to do it with css, this would solve the issue that I was having before.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Anything is possible, but some things are more work that others. One of our Pros might be able to help with this more than we could in the forum. Unfortunately, our resources for customization in this setting are limited and this issue does go beyond those. In fact, this is likely to be quite a consuming effort, though it's possible. It's important to note that responsiveness is still a rather new topic and this article might be helpful to you:

If you're interested in pursuing the matter with our professional developers, seek a quote at

and cite this and the other topic you referenced. I'm sure one of them will reply.

#3 cioadmin

cioadmin

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

Thanks! I'll read up on it.