Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need help displaying my LinkedIn profile

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Everyone, I am having an issue displaying my LinkedIn profile on my about us page http://virtuinstrategy.com/blog/about-us-business-strategy-for-social-good/. When you click on my profile it pops up at the bottom right hand corner. I am concerned that my visitors won't be able to see my profile. I have brought this to the attention of the LinkedIn development team. This is the response that I got from the LinkedIn development team. Hi Luis, This is generally caused by having deeply nested relatively positioned elements or other overly complicated CSS layouts. -Jeremy Could someone help me fix this? Thank you, Luis

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Luis, The CSS for the iFrame is hardcoded therefore it is tricky. However, can you try adding this to your custom CSS please and see if it works. [code]#easyXDM_IN_Lib_li_gen_1336642132184_4_provider { left: 50px !important; top: 0 !important; width: 375px !important; max-width: 375px !important; }[/code]

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, Thanks for the reply. I inserted the CSS but the linkedin profile remains the same. I appreciate your help. Luis

Posted · Report post

That profile that pops up is inside an iframe. Do you just want to move that iframe up so it's visible on the page?

Posted · Report post

Hi Catrina, I would be open to that. How would i make it visible? Luis

Posted · Report post

Hi Luis, If my above suggestion didn't work that is due to the style being hardcoded I think. Therefore, would it be possible for you to reply and inform us where you are getting this code from please, so I can try to recreate the issue.