• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 quipmaster

quipmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:15 AM

Hi Everyone, I am having an issue displaying my LinkedIn profile on my about us page

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

When you click on my profile it pops up at the bottom right hand corner. I am concerned that my visitors won't be able to see my profile. I have brought this to the attention of the LinkedIn development team. This is the response that I got from the LinkedIn development team. Hi Luis, This is generally caused by having deeply nested relatively positioned elements or other overly complicated CSS layouts. -Jeremy Could someone help me fix this? Thank you, Luis

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15680 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hi Luis,

The CSS for the iFrame is hardcoded therefore it is tricky. However, can you try adding this to your custom CSS please and see if it works.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 quipmaster

quipmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hi Danny, Thanks for the reply. I inserted the CSS but the linkedin profile remains the same. I appreciate your help. Luis

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

That profile that pops up is inside an iframe. Do you just want to move that iframe up so it's visible on the page?

#5 quipmaster

quipmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

Hi Catrina, I would be open to that. How would i make it visible? Luis

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15680 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hi Luis, If my above suggestion didn't work that is due to the style being hardcoded I think. Therefore, would it be possible for you to reply and inform us where you are getting this code from please, so I can try to recreate the issue.