Still Having CSS Issue with H Tags & Font Definitions

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys, It seems that once one accepts and answer there is no going back. I had started this thread a ways back and was hoping for more tutelage: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/19234/h1-h2-h3-font-assignment#Item_7. @simple_mama: I'd really appreciate your expertise. After all is said and done, I need to use multiple fonts on my PL site. And as we all know, PL only allows for the assignment on one font family for "H" tags. I need to use multiple font families. So I think my answer is to assign all font families I will be using in custom.css and not worry about what is set in the PL backend. That being true, how do I assign the overall font families that will be used? Thanks for any & all input.

27 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hey @hperkins (Henry). I am sure it would work. But it didn't when I implemented it. Could have been an error on my part. Not sure why I would have to redo anything when upgrading as like everything else in the Pagelines Settings, it gets held and implemented at upgrade time... Like system fonts, colors etc.... @catrina: What are your thoughts here? Without trying to cause any internal strife, I think both solutions would work. But Catrina's is easier for the neophyte. Can we agree on that? Thanks again guys (gals).....

Posted · Report post

I was kind of confused about what code/plugin/approach you were using. I've never personally used any Google font plugin before. I've only used the code provided by Google Web Fonts when you add fonts to a collection and choose to use them. Since I've never encountered any problems with that approach, I always use it and figured that maybe it'd work for you, too.