#1 tandan

tandan

• Members

• 152 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

Hi there, I'm trying to replicate this site:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

using pagelines instead. Still fairly new to PL so still trying to figure out the Pagelines Mindset in trying to set this up.... My first thought was to set it up so that there were three boxes below the slider with a left sidebar. But then I realized that the boxes can't be on the same "level" as the sidebar...or can they? Does anyone have an idea on how to do that? Thanks so much in advance! Tan

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

The sidebar can't be on the same level as the boxes because the boxes usually take up the same width as the feature slider (which is the width of the canvas on the site). If you want, the boxes can be resized to fit the sidebar on the left using CSS. The sidebar will also need to be moved using CSS.

#3 tandan

tandan

• Members

• 152 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

@catrina! I actually figured out a solution: i used "content" instead of "boxes" and then used the awesome shortcode plugin for pagelines to create a three column layout. pair that up with a left sidebar layout (where i can insert widgets) and it's all perfecto! i've got a few css issues that i can't seem to figure out though but i'll start another thread for that. :) thanks!!!