Change Reader Background color

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 farfetched

farfetched

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

I am using the Reader section for FAQs. I've read through the Documentation and I am not getting the option to change the Reader background color under Pagelines > Meta > Reader. The last option I have is "Select Reader Set To Show" Thanks for any help!

#2 Henry Perkins

Henry Perkins

Friendly Contributor

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

Add this to your Custom CSS
 #pagelines-reader.container div.texture div.content {
	    background-color: #CCCCCC;
	}

Replace #CCCCCC with the color you want it to be.

If you need anything else please let us know! :)

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 12968 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hi farfetched, I have accepted Henry's answer as it is correct. However, if you need further support simply reply here.

#4 farfetched

farfetched

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Thanks Henry for the quick response! It changed the background, but the different sections of the Reader are still the color of the Body Background. http://www.artfulhours.com/faq/ *** EDIT: I did not have a Content Color set; after setting it to #fff, the Reader's section colors were white.*** Is there any way to set the Reader's sections differently? For example, if I want the Questions to have a different background color and text color than the Answer section? Thanks again! :)

#5 jcritty

jcritty

Advanced Member

• Members

• 80 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Did this get figured out? I'm having the same issue http://www.nancykenny.ca/resume I want the color of the reader to be as if the body background was white.

#6 syafiemustafa

syafiemustafa

• Members

• 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hello. I need help for this too. I wanted to make the colour of the reader to be transparent. :) Please help.