For Client

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sepono

sepono

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hello, how can I export a theme for clients without installing the Pagelines Framework the customer? Is there a way to limit the Pagelines Framework so that the customer can not adjust? Sorry for my bad English ... Greetings from Germany

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Regardless, you'll need Framework to be able to install/export the theme so that your client can use it. If you're looking for a way to restrict the client from using certain settings, you can use a plugin to hide some settings (this plugin, for example, can be used:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

).

#3 sepono

sepono

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Thanks for the quick help

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Do you need assistance with anything else?

#5 davidgoredgore

davidgoredgore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1 Pro

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

An additional question on this thread ... I would not call myself a true developer (per se) however I assist clients building websites (setup, hosting, structure, content, etc). I'm not interested in creating themes or plugins. I want them to purchase the core Framework, I set it up, and then I want to put my logo at the bottom (instead of the Pagelines leaf). I have the developer version which allows me to remove it from my site but how do I complete this action for a client site as the core frame doesn't allow this. Thanks ...

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hi David, In update 2.1.4, we added a new settings called WaterMark, this allows you to either hide the PageLines leaf or add your own logo and link. This new option can be found in Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Website Setup, scroll down to WaterMark. Video tutorial available at:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content