Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For Client

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, how can I export a theme for clients without installing the Pagelines Framework the customer? Is there a way to limit the Pagelines Framework so that the customer can not adjust? Sorry for my bad English ... Greetings from Germany

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Regardless, you'll need Framework to be able to install/export the theme so that your client can use it. If you're looking for a way to restrict the client from using certain settings, you can use a plugin to hide some settings (this plugin, for example, can be used: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adminimize/).

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the quick help

Posted · Report post

Do you need assistance with anything else?

Posted · Report post

An additional question on this thread ... I would not call myself a true developer (per se) however I assist clients building websites (setup, hosting, structure, content, etc). I'm not interested in creating themes or plugins. I want them to purchase the core Framework, I set it up, and then I want to put my logo at the bottom (instead of the Pagelines leaf). I have the developer version which allows me to remove it from my site but how do I complete this action for a client site as the core frame doesn't allow this. Thanks ...

Posted · Report post

Hi David, In update 2.1.4, we added a new settings called WaterMark, this allows you to either hide the PageLines leaf or add your own logo and link. This new option can be found in Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Website Setup, scroll down to WaterMark. Video tutorial available at: http://screencast.com/t/AKK0tJVkRjZX