• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.8.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hi, Testing on local server the latest wordpress beta version 3.4 version 4. I ran into a big issue, get error when trying to reach the store from the wp-admin dashboard. Since wordpress 3.4 is about to be released as final version i hope you guys will fix this in time. Are you aware of this issue? Maybe you guys already are working behind the screens. Hope so. Start this discussion in order to help the pagelines community. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Evert

#2 Henry Perkins

Henry Perkins

Friendly Contributor

• Members

• 198 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

The store issues have been addressed in the next release of Pagelines Framework. I'm not sure how much more than that I'm allowed to say. O:-)

#3 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hi, Glad they're working on it. That's al least what i read in your answer? What is your position? Customer or? Important the issue is known so they can work out a solution. Maybe small thing i don't know. Thanks and have a nice weekend, Regards, Evert

#4 Henry Perkins

Henry Perkins

Friendly Contributor

• Members

• 198 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

In the current trunk version of Pagelines, there are no issues with WP 3.4. To clarify, I am just a humble customer contributing what I can when I'm able to. I'd also expect, at minimum, a patch to be released that addresses the issues the current version of Pagelines Framework has with WP 3.4 as soon as it is declared stable and officially supported.

#5 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hi Henry, As a 'humble customer contributing what I can when I'm able to' you are well informed. Hoping you are right about all the expectations. I have good experiences with the pagelines team and am working for more than 1 year intensively with first platform pro and now pagelines framework. Important for my clients and myself is stability of course. So that's why i started testing WP 3.4 beta 4. Also for compatability for plugins and theme. Regards, Evert

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

They should be aware of it and working on it but I can't say anything more than that. :)

#7 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Ok. We'll wait. I expect wp 3.4 to arrive in may so a couple of weeks. I didn't try everything but so far no errors or strange effects. Regards, Evert