Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Callout is responsive when site is static

Question

Posted · Report post

All of a sudden the callout section is window with ? Is that a correct word ? I have set the site to be static but now the callout section is behaving strange. I cant se that I have done anything that would make this happen. Any suggestions from you guys/girls

73 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Have you already sent the images? You can use the forum messaging system to do so if you don't want to post them here.

Posted · Report post

Yes I sent them. By uploading them and posting the link to the pictures in the message. Is that what you ment ?

Posted · Report post

Yes

Posted · Report post

Catrina, I have them. I'll look everything over after some rest. Friday was an exhausting day.

Posted · Report post

Hello @Danny and @rangelone Anything ?

Posted · Report post

You have errors in your text widget code: [code]
  • Yttrande ?¶ver utredningen ??? Transportsystemets behov???
  • [/code] [code]
  • ???Likv?¤rdiga f?¶ruts?¤ttningar??? – vad h?¤nder med skatteutj?¤mningskommitt?©ns f?¶rslag?
  • [/code] Too many [b]"[/b] in the title. You can't have [b]"[/b] in the title text or it closes the element. This will affect (and break) later elements on the page, like the Callout section (which comes after the sidebars in the source code). Fix the above and also double check the other listing as I may have missed some.

Posted · Report post

What ? How is this possible. I removed the quotations but the callout behaves exactly the same.

Posted · Report post

Peter, I'm at a complete loss to understand what's going on. I'll discuss this with Simon later or early tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

Posted · Report post

Peter, can you try a minor test for me? In your callout, replace the link with # and save it. I know this isn't really the purpose of the callout, but I need to test to see if the image appears if the link itself is generic. Thanks my friend. I appreciate the help trying to flush out this issue.

Posted · Report post

It's done!

Posted · Report post

I see it! Great. It's a bug that will be resolved in an upcoming version (not sure which). I'll report this. Appreciate your patience!

Posted · Report post

Just to let you know. The 2.2.1 release did not solve the problem..

Posted · Report post

I'll add this to a report of re-ocurring problems. Not sure what could be the issue. :

Posted · Report post

@Danny you sad that there was something funny with my html on this site. Could you be more specific. This site has become really slow and to update anything will almost take more than 20 sec. I am afraid to do anything. And since I have NOT tampered with any css or html I am unable to locate the problem. I have to little experience. Perhaps any of you guys/girls could be so kind as to offer me some help.

Posted · Report post

It could be LESS CSS (integrated into Framework in the upgrade) that is slowing down the site, but I'm not sure if that could be the issue. Another customer had an issue with their slow site and we advised that they check with their host how much PHP memory is provided.

Posted · Report post

I have over 30 sites on the same server. And all the other sites run fine. I allso have LESS CSS on the other sites as well. So it must be something else causing this. Something happend when I removed Next Gen Gallery..

Posted · Report post

Peter, something positive or negative on removing NextGen?

Posted · Report post

Negative! The site is behaving strange ever since. It began when I installd Next Gen. If you look at the site now. You can see something even stranger. Today i put in a highlite section. With a link to a page. That link does not work. However, that link is now in the content section??????. Please help what can I do?? and the fonts are bigger than they should!

Posted · Report post

Holy moses i had to remove that, the site went completely nuts!!

Posted · Report post

Actally @catrina it could be a memory issue. This site is not on my server it sits on one.com. They dont have the best reputation. But I will check with them! But I don't think that is the only reason for the strange behavior.

Posted · Report post

Please check with them and let us know what they say.

Posted · Report post

No memory issue. Something I have done with the site. I will have to build it up again. Close this thread!

Posted · Report post

Thanks for letting us know. I will accept an answer and close per your instructions.