Photo
- - - - -

Overlay new plmeta over box images

Best Answer Rob , 03 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

That's a very interesting question and you've done exceptionally well with that site. Unfortunately, the level of customization you're seeking requires one of our Pros found at http://www.pagelines.com/pros It's important to use one of them in such cases, so that the coding you're trying to achieve doesn't adversely impact other things in the site. Apologies that I couldn't be of greater assistance. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anthalis

anthalis

Advanced Member

• Members

• 60 posts
  • Framework Version:Dev. Latest. Always.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Hi there,

I am in a bit of a situation here. I am trying to customize the boxes to include pricing information in an overlay on top of the box image.

So far, I have successfully created the meta field to type in the new info, but I am having problems calling it on the front end. Can someone help me sort it out?

I have to admit, with whatever I did so far, I got a bit lucky, since I am not and advanced php user. If I place the newly created $price in $content or $info it might take the value and display it, but the rest of the stuff (titles and links) will disapear.

Can someone assist me with this?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:07 PM   Best Answer

That's a very interesting question and you've done exceptionally well with that site. Unfortunately, the level of customization you're seeking requires one of our Pros found at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It's important to use one of them in such cases, so that the coding you're trying to achieve doesn't adversely impact other things in the site. Apologies that I couldn't be of greater assistance.