• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 starlit

starlit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Hi! I inserted the function 'add_action('pagelines_before_branding_icons','starlit_book');' because I wanted the image link of the book in the header section. I added the following css to it to get it positioned where it is right now div.starlitbook {float: right; position:relative; bottom:240px; right:48px} But as you can see - the nav starts way below now still keeping the space that the book took. How can I get rid off it so it sits nicely under the social icons again and everything moves up. Thank you!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15194 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hi Starlit,

The issue is that for the book image you're using position:relative, when you should be using absolute. Simply replace your code with the one below

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 starlit

starlit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

@ Danny thank you very much. works great. one more question. Now that I have inserted the function and installed the base theme, I can't seem to choose a template anymore when I add another page or edit existing pages? Any idea what went wrong? thank you

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15194 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

Hi Starlit, Would it be possible to post a screenshot of the issue please, I am not quite sure what you're referring too.

#5 starlit

starlit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

Hi Danny! I found the solution. I added something to the name of the Base Theme which was apparently the problem. Thank you.

#6 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Glad you figured it out! If you consider this topic resolved, please "accept" an answer. Thanks!