• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brennum

Brennum

Advanced Member

• Members

• 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

Looking to get PL's "Features" along with the other drag&drop options to work on JigoShop's product pages. I'm interested in hiring someone to implement this, (freelance@thebluetree.com). Everyone would benefit from having full capabilities of PL strengths with the e-commerce of the JigoShop. Thanks.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

If you're interested in hiring someone to implement the customizations you're looking for, please refer to the Pros page:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.8.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

As the template is working we can do it ourselves. The single product refers to template "Product" but it doesn't exist. So i created one with that name. Guess what, it doesn't work. So what needs to be done is to connect the single product page to a real template called "Product". I still wondering how you guys solved the problem on the demo shop with different sidebars. What special code is needed to do that? Regards

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17919 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi Evert, You could simply add all the JigoShop widgets you wish to use to the Tertiary Sidebar and then simply add this sidebar to the SB1 above or below in PageLines > Templates > SB1.