• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.8.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hi, Started working with the Jigoshop plugin with pagelines jigo plugin. I ran into the question that single products get a new template called Product. Where can i adjust this template since i don"t see it at Pagelines - Templates. It would be nice to make a general template, and not change every product page. Regards, Evert

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

From reading another forum topic about Jigoshop templates, there doesn't appear to be a way to change the template for the Product page. The question also came up in this topic:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hi Catrina, The problem is there seems to be a template called "Product" but it's not connected to anything. You see the template when you're on a single product page.... I even build a template with that name but there is no connection. Would be very nice if the developers could build in this template or give me a clue how to do it myself. I read in the other topic this question was moved on to the developers. Any news? Thanks, Evert

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15047 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Hi Evert,

I don't think this is possible after seeing what Simon wrote:

Basically Jigoshop takes over the entire 'content' area, our plugin just adds style and css to it.
You can still add sections to the main header/morefoot/footer and select hide by default, then unhide them in the jigoshop product archive meta tab.

However, I have created a Feature Enhancement ticket for you on our tracker.

#5 evert100

evert100

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

Thanks. wait and see.....