• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mikec415

mikec415

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

If you visit this site and refresh the homepage, or go to another page and then back to the homepage, you might notice that occasionally an image from the slideshow section will load below its designated area. How do I prevent this from happening? Let me know. Thanks.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

I visited the site and refreshed the homepage several times, but I didn't see the image loading below the area. I also visited multiple other pages and went back to the homepage and didn't see it happening. Is this happening in a certain browser? (I'm using Firefox for Mac to view your site)

#3 mikec415

mikec415

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi Catrina, Thanks for your help. Yea I also use firefox for mac and occasionally flip to safari to see how things are looking there as well. It only happens occasionally which is frustrating because it is even more difficult for anyone to diagnose. It happens most frequently on my iphone (safari). Let me know if you can think of anything. Thanks again!

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hi @mikec415. I have visited your site and refreshed/clicked around/back a bit and only saw a slight "flash" of something that appeared below your feature. This is most likely just a delay in the CSS being processed. I only saw the "flash" once out of about 20 views of the home page. Since it's something that only happens occasionally and does not remain static on the page, I'm not sure how we can even troubleshoot this. Sorry!