Photo

Remove social icons rollover

Best Answer Rob , 01 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

@adevos, Please open a new topic on this, so we can properly address your issue with a link to your site. Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 jgilman

jgilman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hey Guys, My client asked me to remove the rollover on these in the header and add one for pinterest. I see plenty of info on how to add icons but haven't found anything about removing the rollovers. Please advise, thanks in advance. J

#2 jgilman

jgilman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Figured it out. For anyone trying to do the same thing: I opened this file in Photoshop - www.domain.com/wp-content/themes/platformpro152/images/sprite-socialicons.png Copied the bottom colored row over the top grayscale row. Saved as .png with transparency. Uploaded it back to it's original location.

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for that information. One problem you may face however is that you've renamed the folder for PlatformPro. That can (and will) cause problems. Also, you should have PlatformPro 1.5.3 with PlatformBase 1.4.1 activated.

#4 adevos

adevos

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

I would still like to know how to do this and I do not understand the solution above. Is there not a simpler answer? Thank you.

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:04 PM   Best Answer

@adevos, Please open a new topic on this, so we can properly address your issue with a link to your site.