• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amirmullick3

amirmullick3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

I have a lot of questions and I need someone to help me either through skype because I would be able to learn it well. I used to do a lot of work online and run a lot of websites over a year ago, then I quit due to college so I have rusted. In my website, in the slider i was able to learn how to change the first picture but im not sure how to add more sliders and change the images of the next slides. I dont know how to edit all the parts that say "sample page." I also dont know how to add more tabs next to the first tab taht says "sample page" at the top at the moment. Someone please help me and my skype is amirmullick3, amirmullick3 is also my gmail, AIM, and facebook.com/amirmullick3. Any help will be more than appreciated! Amir

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

Amir, You are using a free product with limited support. Please use our Wiki: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki. We do not provide training or private communications. However, there are many excellent tutorial videos and plenty of documents available to teach you how to use Framework.