• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 230 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

In the release notes for Framework 2.1.4 it states '- NEW - PInterest added to sharebar.' I've just upgraded one of my sites in development from 2.1.3 to 2.1.6. and I'm not seeing Pinterest in the Headings and Footer global settings. Your Google+ Profile URL Your Facebook Profile URL Your Twitter Profile URL Your LinkedIn Profile URL Your YouTube Profile URL All there but not Pinterest - any help greatly appreciated as always. This site is using WP multi site and is WP 3.3.1

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Yes, Pinterest was added to sharebar in Framework 2.1.4 in Settings > Blog and Posts > Sharebar Social Sharing Buttons. The settings you're looking at are for the Header social icons. To add a Pinterest icon to your header using a hook in the functions.php file (in either the PageLines Customize plugin or the base theme), please refer to this topic:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 230 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Thanks Catrina, my misunderstanding of sharebar and social branding icons. I've added the functions code but it's not working, think its a problem with multisite - found this so I'm going to try it :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

thanks for your help.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

If you need further assistance, let us know.