Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Error while upgrading Pagelines

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, We are now setting up our own web server on ubuntu 11.10. This test site is functional now but I am not able to upgrade pagelines to new version. When I try to update, I get the following error. Could anyone please help me to fix this problem. ============================================= The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient. Enabling Maintenance mode??¦ Updating Theme PageLines Framework (1/1) Downloading update from http://api.pagelines.com/download/pagelines.zip??¦ Unpacking the update??¦ An error occurred while updating PageLines Framework: Could not create directory. /var/www/econdse/wp-content/upgrade/pagelines.tmp. All updates have been completed. ================================================= Thanking you in advance. Regards Vinayan

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Vinayan, I am not 100% sure but I think this may be an issue with the way your server is setup. Would it be possible to contact your server provider and ask them to investigate it please.

Posted · Report post

Dear Danny, Thanks for your response. We set up the server here in our office and imported the site from its earlier test location. I am trying to find the reason, but no luck yet. Regards Vinayan

Posted · Report post

Hi Vinayan, What version do you currently have installed?