Getting the a box and a feature in the same div

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thumbstorm12

thumbstorm12

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Hello, The effect I want is working (to some degree). I have a box set of images set to float left and then I used custom CSS to offset them more and add radius and shadows to the images. Then I have a feature next to it set to float right. This is what I want it to look like. The problem is I had to offset the top of the feature in "custom code" to move it up and align it with the box set. So now when I add boxes below the feature they are all the way down at the bottom of the page. I'm new to html/css but I'm pretty sure it's because the div of the top box set goes across the whole page. Is there any way to get the 2 sections in the same div. There are no side bars on the page. When I used a side bar the box images on the left of the feature get cut-off when I offset them. Any help would be great.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16555 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hi, Because both the Feature slider and Boxes are sections, it is not possible to get them both in the same div without the help of custom code. I recommend you contact one of the PageLines Pros for assistance.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content