Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Template 101

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, is there any working base template (not the blank one) so i can see how you guys create a template, coz at the moment i only able to use css override through setting panel... really want to create different layout with pagelines.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello, To add a new template with drag and drop functionality, simply follow the instructions below. 1. Create a File called page.[page-id].php to this folder, i.e. page.homepage.php 2. In the new file add the following code: [code] PageLines > Templates, your newly created template should be visible and ready to use!!!

Posted · Report post

doesh child theme in pagelines is the same as child theme for wordpress in general ?

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm not quite sure what you're referring too, would it be possible to reply and go into greater detail please.

Posted · Report post

i don't familiar with child themes yet, i usually use pagelines customize plugin to modify things

Posted · Report post

Hi Xperia, Do as I suggested above to create a custom page template but instead of following my instructions on uploading it to your child theme, upload the custom page template you created to the PageLines Customisation plug-in folder instead.