Photo
- - - - -

Need help with CSS and Firebug willing to pay.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 f451

f451

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationInverness Florida

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

I am looking for a Pagelines developer to help me with about a dozen or fewer adjustments with my site and to teach me how to use firebug and CSS. My site is still under development. It is being developed by me and MemberMouse. I am using pagelines, Iblogpro 5, Membermouse and Wistia. So far things are going great but I am an old Dreamweaver site creator and I never learned CSS. I have been able to do some CSS on this site but I am not up to speed on firebug and how to make some changes I would like made on the site. So my request is. In need someone now to help me make these few changes and show me how to do it with firebug. I want a ongoing relationship with a pagelines developer for when I need help beyond my means. Membermouse is great for their part but they just don't know Pagelines. Would you be willing to have a phone conversation with me ASAP to discuss this or do you want to reply just by email? I tried a pro - no luck. Thank you.

#2 gyoery

gyoery

Advocate

• Members

• 252 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Well, I'm not an official PL dev, but I am willing to help. Just tell us what you want adjusted, and we will help u best we can. Your posts will then help others with their issues...

#3 f451

f451

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationInverness Florida

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

I have done that and I have been able to make several changes. I want to learn how to do these changes with firebug. I have spend some time with firebug but some of these are defeating me. I am sure with just an hour or so I will get the hang of it. I have learned some from the videos and W3. I will post each change as one request but to be honest a little one on one screen share time is what I am looking for.

#4 gyoery

gyoery

Advocate

• Members

• 252 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Aight.. I won't be able to help you with that.. but I'll try to solve your questions. With Firebug you can easily analize what's what, and then write custom css for it.

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

@f451, I am an official PageLines Moderator. Customizations are handled by our Pro team found here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you send me the specifics via the Inbox (above, top), with your contact info, I can put some fire under them and get you a quote.