• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 olivierbattini

olivierbattini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi, I'm interrested in buying a Pagelines Pro/Dev license as I see that there is BuddyPress and multisite support. But I would like to be sure I understand, as I'm not english native. What does BuddyPress for Pagelines do exactly ? Is that about appearance customization of BuddyPress according to main Wordpress site Pagelines settings, or is it something else ? Can I mix BuddyPress and multisite on the same Pagelines install ? I guess that both have different purposes and are not connected, or cannot be connected, expect by the fact that the users base is the Worpdress main site one ? Also, does anyone know about a website that implements Pagelines framework + BuddyPress to see what it looks like ? Thank you very much for your help and support. Olivier

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

Olivier, I can attest that the BuddyPress plugin does work, however, it currently continues to have a problem with sidebars not appearing. I understand that this will be fixed in an upcoming update. I don't know if BuddyPress will work in PageLines in Multisite but in the next 2 weeks I expect to have this thoroughly tested on my own site which is using BuddyPress and bbPress (together) in PageLines Framework. Your patience is deeply appreciated.

#3 olivierbattini

olivierbattini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hi, rangelone. Thanks for your comment. I'm looking forward to see your website !

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

@olivierbattini He does have a great website. :) For the time being, you may "accept" an answer to consider this topic resolved. You may always post a new discussion later on if you have a question about this again.

#5 olivierbattini

olivierbattini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Thank you both ! What is rangelone's website address by the way ?

#6 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#7 olivierbattini

olivierbattini

• Members