Jigoshop Plugin - progress

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mikeeg8

mikeeg8

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hi Simon, Any news on the Jigoshop plugin with Pagelines Framework progress please? Are all the issues now resolved? If not, when will they be? Thank you Michael

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

I understand the plugin will be released soon. Thanks for you patience.

#3 mikeeg8

mikeeg8

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hi Rangelone, Can you give us some idea please? 'Soon' isn't very specific. Can you be more specific please? When I called Jigowatt in the UK last month, they said they were waiting on you guys, and that it could be working in April. We're on April 12th now. Please be more specific - this week, net week, this month, next month? Thanks

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hi Mike, Was Yesterday fast enough for you! ;) http://www.pagelines...lines-jigoshop/

#5 mikeeg8

mikeeg8

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Yes - but it's not working. When you add Jigoshop from the Pagelines Store, the Jigoshop settings do not show up anywhere!

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

Hi,

Evidently you didn't read what it says in the store next to the link. Let me quote: "Refines and configures the popular Jigoshop plugin for seamless integration into PageLines."

That means you need to install JigoShop first, then refine and configure it and integrate it into PageLines, seamlessly. It does not mean we're offering JigoShop itself.

Just for future reference, if we post that something's expected "soon", it means that the moderators are only aware that something is expected to be released at some time in the future and that we don't have a specific date, time or additional information to post. Software development is not an exact scheduled event.

#7 jsbarnes

jsbarnes

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

Hi Rangelone is there an issue with the plugin? when I search for it in the add plugin section of wordpress it is not there? Thanks John

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi John, You can find the JigoShop plug-in by logging into your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Plug-ins > Top Free Plug-ins.

#9 mikeeg8

mikeeg8

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

Hey RANGELONE, just noticed this reply from you.

"Hi,

Evidently you didn't read what it says in the store next to the link. Let me quote: "Refines and configures the popular Jigoshop plugin for seamless integration into PageLines."

That means you need to install JigoShop first, then refine and configure it and integrate it into PageLines, seamlessly. It does not mean we're offering JigoShop itself.

Just for future reference, if we post that something's expected "soon", it means that the moderators are only aware that something is expected to be released at some time in the future and that we don't have a specific date, time or additional information to post. Software development is not an exact scheduled event."

You're right - I didn't 'read' the link, I just expected it to work out the box. I'll read everything next time. Oh, and I didn't think Pagelines were offering Jigoshop. I'm not *that* stupid.

When you say software development is not an exact scheduled event - I never said it was, I was simply asking you when it was *likely* to be released - within a range of dates. 'Soon' means 'soon', whatever side of the pond you're on. As customers, we need information - if you don't know when something is going to be released, don't tell us until you have credible information regarding that release - that way, we won't bother you - we can only chase up progress on stuff you've told us is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!.

Just for future reference, I'm sure you were having a bad day when you answered my question, but I don't expect a smart answer when I'm asking for help, or clarification. I'm not here to make your day any worse than it was already, I'm here to solve my clients issues, and hopefully buy more products from yourselves.

Thanks.

#10 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi mikeeg8, Is your issue now resolved ?

#11 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Please could you answer a question? I have framework installed and jigoshop, but when viewing each separate product the pay button disappears from the page... http://www.miguellop.../autumm-lights/ can you help out with this problem?

#12 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

This support topic was resolved, please open a new one.