Photo
- - - - -

Issue with dropdown menu in Firefox - need a fix urgently!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aubreecherie

aubreecherie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hi, I'm working on a website in Pagelines Framework where the drop down navigation (main navigation) is disappearing before anything can be clicked, but the issue is only in Firefox. It will generate a dropdown, but as soon as it does, it disappears. We are using Simple CSS to adjust the colors, but otherwise are using the menu's to dictate the structure. I don't see why it's not working. Other's have suggested there is an issue with Java or CSS - any insite or suggestions is appreciated!!! See it here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(must be in firefox - no issue in other browsers)

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hi, I'm sorry for the issue you're having. I suspect this is a plugin conflict. Is it possible that there was a new plugin recently added or something that's become deprecated recently? Please look at all your non-PageLines plugins and see if they're outdated or need updating. You can check them via

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

to see if they're compatible and up to date.

#3 aubreecherie

aubreecherie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hi rangelone. Thank you for this suggestion! I had a few plug-ins that I wasn't using that were activated. When I deactivated them, it solved the issue. Unfortunately I'm not sure which plug-in it was, but from now on I will be sure to use compatible plug-ins and clean up any unused ones. Thanks again!!!

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

My pleasure.