Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Issue with dropdown menu in Firefox - need a fix urgently!

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm working on a website in Pagelines Framework where the drop down navigation (main navigation) is disappearing before anything can be clicked, but the issue is only in Firefox. It will generate a dropdown, but as soon as it does, it disappears. We are using Simple CSS to adjust the colors, but otherwise are using the menu's to dictate the structure. I don't see why it's not working. Other's have suggested there is an issue with Java or CSS - any insite or suggestions is appreciated!!! See it here: http://184.173.246.237/~tylerarb/rebuild/ (must be in firefox - no issue in other browsers)

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm sorry for the issue you're having. I suspect this is a plugin conflict. Is it possible that there was a new plugin recently added or something that's become deprecated recently? Please look at all your non-PageLines plugins and see if they're outdated or need updating. You can check them via http://www.wordpress.org/extend/plugins to see if they're compatible and up to date.

Posted · Report post

Hi rangelone. Thank you for this suggestion! I had a few plug-ins that I wasn't using that were activated. When I deactivated them, it solved the issue. Unfortunately I'm not sure which plug-in it was, but from now on I will be sure to use compatible plug-ins and clean up any unused ones. Thanks again!!!

Posted · Report post

My pleasure.