Creating 2 or more columns in Iblog 5

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mclifton

mclifton

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Hi all, I am not well versed in code but I'm getting really familiar with the Iblog 5 options etc. I was hoping someone could give me a design Idea for the following needs. In short, a picture will be posted. Within this picture are parameters that will need a short explanation of. My idea is to post a picture then create columns underneath the Picture. This process will be repeated with each picture and new columns spanning the whole page. Average of about 5 Pictures per Page was my idea. Should i be using boxes? Should this be in HTML? I have tried using the HTML tables but seems fiddly. I guess anyone with any expertise would be incredibly helpful. Thanks for reading!!

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

I think boxes would work and they're easier to implement than tables if you're not well-versed in HTML. Have you seen what the boxes look like? Does their appearance match what you're looking for? (In case you decide right away to use boxes, there's a tutorial on setting them up here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

)

#3 mclifton

mclifton

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

Thank you Catrina! I also found the magazine plug in as well. I think the boxes look like a better option.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hi, Is this now resolves or do you require further assistance ?