Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

clip image size

Question

Posted · Report post

I have magazine clip mode selected. on category page when i inspect clip image i have img.attachment-large.wp-post-image this big image is beeing resized to smaller layout. How to use medium thumbnail instead (i have set 300 x 200 size in wp settings). i don t think it is necessary to load full size image here?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Jan, Can you provide a link (this is private) then instead attach some screenshots please.

Posted · Report post

No, it s not necessary. It is a general question and is not related with my site. We are in framewrk suppor forum, so it s the same for any site. Class img.attachment-large.wp-post-image is used both on magazine mode page for clip images and on full width page for feature image. So modyfiing this class will influent both layouts. where do i find a template for magazine mode, id like to change clip image size by replacing img.attachment-large.wp-post-image with img.attachment-thumbnail.wp-post-image. Does it make any sense? thanks

Posted · Report post

Thumbnails are sized via WordPress settings. See Dashboard > Settings > Media. I'd also like to point out that general or not, we require a link to provide service and if refused, we're not obligated to provide continued support on that topic. Please provide links when requested. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

@rangelone I 2nd that!

Posted · Report post

After you change thumbnail size, it may be necessary to regenerate thumbnails if they don't show right away. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/