Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pricing Columns Urgent Support

Question

Posted · Report post

Someone can Altert Simon please? I send him email 2 days ago and i dont received any email yet. I heve a problem with his plugin on this site http://www.sitoesubito.com: 1. I dont know which is the how use class link and class cloumns.. what i have to insert and how it work. 2. I have a premium plugin that i use in all my site and that and that I have no intention to remove (GRAVITY FORM) and work well in all my sito but in this one.. is in coflict with Pricing Columns - When the both is active, from the wp menu, the Pricing Columns, diappear. 3. I have a line, in the blue box of the plugin, show in the page just up the button 'Contattaci' or 'Contattaci per SITO PRO' or 'Contattaci per SITO E-COM' that appear cut! I can loose client cause i dont have a fast assistance.. i immagine that, when you buy a plugin and you have a problem and you write to developer at least one answer you have to receive in 24/48h and not complete silence, (just a feedback), then someone can help me with my problem on the site please. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Stefano, Can you please stop emailing Simon, the Pricing column is a PageLines section and therefore, you can get assistance from the PageLines forum support team. 1. Can you go into more detail, as I don't understand what you're referring too, I apologise. 2. You can read more about this by logging into your Gravity Forms support account and viewing this post. http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/bug-report-new-pagelines-framework-issue#post-52304 3. Add this to your custom CSS: [code].page-id-40 .fpost {border-color: transparent;}[/code] I highly recommend you use Firebug or Chromes Web Dev tools, this will allow you to find and hide a minor CSS issue with ease.

Posted · Report post

Stefano, Danny's correct. If you don't have it yet, please get Firebug here: http://www.getfirebug.com It's a great addition to Firefox that will help you locate problem areas and fix them quickly.

Posted · Report post

Sorry and.. in a different post i red that i have to contact the developer of the plugin. Where i see the difference between the plugin of Adam Munns and Simon Prosser, sorry? Cause for Adam, someone told me to contact directly the developer. Probably it's me that i don't understand the difference.. probably is not clear for the customer. Simon can also replay to me with a simple mail and say to me that contacting the forum i can have replay. Like a children that call the mom.. came on we are all adult.. a message was enough .. there was no need to complain to you that I wrote too much .. If someone writes by e-mail is not because want to bother someone, but because thinks that is the right way, you don't you think? (this is just a feedback)

Posted · Report post

- The problem that i have is that i don't see the Pricing Columns in wp menu (the menu in the left) If i deactivate Gravity, in the same place where there was Gravity, appear Pricing Columns. When i activate Gravity, Gravity appear and disappear Pricing.. i can access just because i save the link of the the sub menu of Pricinig Columns.. but i dont see the menu. The code you give me what need to do?

Posted · Report post

We have a bug tracker, http://www.pagelines.com/tracking/pagelinessectionspluginsthemes I do not answer forum PM's or personal emails for the simple reason I would spend 25 hours a day just answering PM's and emails. If forum support fails, either open a support ticket, or better yet open a bug tracker ticket.