PostNav Cat Section Not Working Properly

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jmagstadt

jmagstadt

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

It appears that once you have reached the last post in that category that the category navigation starts showing the link to posts in the next category. For example: If I am on last post in my News category titled "News 3", the navigation will have the choice of "News 2" post on the left and "Blog 1" post on the right. "Blog 1" is from the Blog category though and should not be shown in the category navigation bar while looking through the News posts. Any help is deeply appreciated.

#2 jmagstadt

jmagstadt

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

If anyone can let me know how to delete this post, please do so; the issue has been resolved.

#3 gyoery

gyoery

Advocate

• Members

• 252 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

you shouldnt delete this tread, but tell us how u resolved it... we are trying to build a knowledge base here.

#4 jmagstadt

jmagstadt

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

I thought that I knew the reason why it wasn't working but now I am unsure. I tried to replicate the situation, but ended up without similar results. Nonetheless, it seems to be an error on my end, not an issue lying within the framework.

#5 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Have you already tried troubleshooting to see where the error could be coming from?