Photo
- - - - -

where in Pagelines is located the custom CSS file?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ruthtoledoaltschuler

ruthtoledoaltschuler

Advanced Member

• Members

• 55 posts
  • LocationSanta Rosa, California

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hi, The website I am creating works perfectly, but something really weird happened and the Admin pages are completely blank. I want to start over on another wordpress installation because I don't have enough knowledge to solve the blank thing. I would like to copy and paste all the custom css I've made on the custom part of the Pagelines, but I can't find where is this file located on my FTP access. Can someone orient me? Thanks a lot, Julia

#2 gyoery

gyoery

Advocate

• Members

• 252 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

If you mean the code you write into your "custom css" field in pagelines, it does not have an own css file, but rather injects it into the html... I pulled it from your page, but unfortionately it is in a single line... youll have to reformat it:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 ruthtoledoaltschuler

ruthtoledoaltschuler

Advanced Member

• Members

• 55 posts
  • LocationSanta Rosa, California

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

This is really excellent thanks a lot. Do you by any chance know how I could solve the blank admin page? If it is too much work I prefer just to start from scratch on another place. Thanks! Julia

#4 gyoery

gyoery

Advocate

• Members

• 252 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Your admin area is here:

Though it seems something is wrong with your database, or maybe it just looks it from here... I have no idea why... It shouldnt be there, it should be in wordpress/wp-admin

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Julia, Did you edit your functions.php file? You may be able to fix this with a WordPress re-install. If you have WP downloaded to your local computer, you can delete the wp-admin, wp-includes and all the files in the WP basic installation EXCEPT wp-config.php. Leave the wp-config.php and /wp-content folders completely intact. Then, upload, WordPress back to the site. Don't worry if the FTP program tries to over-write the wp-content folder because it will ONLY try the index.php file in the folder, leaving all the sub-folders like /themes and /uploads intact. See if this works and let us know. Reference: