Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Content_sidebar in iBlogPro3

Question

Posted · Report post

I set up the accordion_sidebar with various widgets and I love it. I then tried the others which seem to work okay with the exception of content_sidebar. Nothing displays, no matter what widget I drag into it ??“ this applies to both main and individual post pages. Is there something special about this particular sidebar section? Maybe I am missing something simple. Thanks, David

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi David, You have to enable the content sidebar on the page option interface. Did you try that? Andrew

Posted · Report post

Hi Andrew, I've tried every combination I can think of. On the Widgets page, I have dragged various widgets into the different sections and on the post edit page at the bottom - iBlogPro3 Post Options - I have all four sidebar boxes checked. I have also tried different combinations of just some of the sidebars, including just the content one. It simply does nothing that I can see. The accordion, drag_drop and flow sidebars all seem to work as they should. The content_sidebar does nothing, no matter what I put into it. In fact, I??™m not sure what the function should be compared to the others. The accordion and drag_drop do what their names imply, the flow is basic plain jane, I guess. What is the content one suppposed to do? Thanks, David

Posted · Report post

The 'content' sidebar shows up underneath the content.

Posted · Report post

You mean below the post text as opposed to being in the actual sidebar column on the right? Nothing displays there either. :(

Posted · Report post

do you have a live link? Actually I don't think the content sidebar works currently on posts, it might only work on pages. Did you try on a page? This is something that we will be fixing in a coming update

Posted · Report post

Okay, I do get something on a page, so it must not work on posts at this point. I appreciate the help and look forward to the update. Thanks much, David