Feature Setup Options - Text on botoom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davemassen

davemassen

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Hi Wondered if you could help, has the option been taken out for the above feature slider text position? In 2.1.3 (which we have had to stick with for now due to this issue) we could set the feature text option as text on the bottom but we have to set it manually for every post (quite a ball ache) I know in 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 universal meta options were sorted however this option is no longer available. Is there a work around we can set so that this text on bottom is default (as you can see from the website www.rockindustry.co.uk, the banner text needs to be on the bottom for all top stories) Or are there plans to re-introduce this feature? Any help would be appreciated... (dont worry about jargon as my web guy will probably understand it, however he isnt familiar with the pagelines setup and wondered if you guys could suggest quicker than him trying to work it out on his own) Cheers Dave

#2 gyoery

gyoery

Advocate

• Members

• 252 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

finding out the shared class of all feature texts have and write a short css aligning it to ur whishes. strart of with: .dcol-pad {border : 1px solid white;} then u know which item ur editing, and then css it the way u want it, or tell us what u need..

#3 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

For now, you can try gyoery's CSS workaround. I'll need to ask if this feature is going to be re-introduced in the future (I don't see why it was taken out in the first place).