Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Archives plugin compatible with PageLines 2.1?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi. I tried looking here for help, but for the life of me I can't find a plugin for my Archives Page. I have tried several plugins with no luck. I cannot get any shortcodes to work. Is there an Archives plugin that's compatible with PageLines 2.1? Maybe I am not using the shortcodes correctly? I did have a great Archive plugin that worked, but it suddenly stopped. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It seems there is a compatibility isue to using shortcodes or the archives plugins. Tested 2 myself, and couldnt get it to work. Sorry... Though there has to be some sollution, cause when I tried the 30 days pagelines demo, they had an archive section in it. PS: I really tried even though I hate the content of your site...

Posted · Report post

There isn't any archive plugin that I know of, but have you already tried searching for archives plugins here?: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

Posted · Report post

Hi Catrina, I just ended up using the universal widget (using the Archives widget) on my Archives page. It works Ok. Thanks anyway.