Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Base Theme Categories CSS

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to style the category list in the Base Theme and have been unsuccessful in figuring this out. I am using firebug, but nothing I enter is working. I need to change the color and would like to be able to play around with the size. Can someone please help me out with this? Yes... I'm new to CSS! Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Of course, right after I post this I figure it out. Nevermind! Here is what it was for those in the future that might want to do the same thing: /* START CSS that changes Category Styling */ .widget-title {color: purple} a, #subnav_row li.current_page_item a, #subnav_row li a:hover, .branding h1 a:hover { color: green; } a:hover, .commentlist cite a:hover, .headline h1 a:hover { color: pink; } /* END CSS that changes Category Styling */

Posted · Report post

You beat me to the punch! Glad you did it! You're correct. [code].widget-title { color: purple; } [/code] Will change the color, but to change the font size, add below color:purple; something like font-size:14px; (or whatever number you want) With this: [code].widget ul { margin: 0 0 10px 0.4em; }[/code] You can change it to: [code].widget ul { margin: 0 0 10px 0.4em; font-size: 16px; }[/code] To adjust the font size, just change the 16px I included.