• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bjornaraske

bjornaraske

• Members

• 20 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Hi, could somebody please help me? I??m trying to remove the Filter (the boxes above the multimedia-image "Alle" and "Funksjoner"). In addition, I would like to customize the Features-navigation. What I??m trying to do is to add navigation-arrows inside the slider and remove the navigation below. Here is a link to my web-page; www.bjornaraske.no/nettside I use Pagelines Framework (the latest version) and have bought most of the plugins and sections + the Ignite Theme (who has arrows in the navigation). In advance, thank you for all your help!! Bjornar

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hi Bjornar. For questions regarding Grid Portfolio, please contact the plugin author directly at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

For the arrows inside your slider, you will have to use a different feature slider. The new slider added in the 2.1.4 update (Quick Slider) will work for you. You set it up in PageLines -> Meta and then add it to your site in PageLines -> Templates.

#3 bjornaraske

bjornaraske

• Members

• 20 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Thanks! I have sent a e-mail to the author about the Grid Portfolio. :) But is there ANY way I could implement the arrows in the Features-slider? The problem with the Quick Slider is that I can??t add enough text. If you click this link, you??ll know what I mean;

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

@bjornaraske Unfortunately that is not an option of the current feature slider. You can always use another feature slider plugin (

) or you can try contacting a

for assistance to see if they can customize the current feature for you.

#5 bjornaraske

bjornaraske

• Members

• 20 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

OK! Thank you, simple_mama :-)

#6 bjornaraske

bjornaraske

• Members

• 20 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

OK, here is the answer from the awesome author (

). If you use just one set, the filter won??t show. But in my case, I use several sets. What I had to do was just to erase a comma/white space in the PageLines Meta (Portfolio Section). Thank you, Adam!!